In accordance with the school’s philosophy, Aviation Institute of Maintenance is devoted to the following objectives:
• To motivate, educate, and develop students to their maximum potential while enrolled in their chosen field of study.
• To maintain all instruction in a job related environment to ensure graduates the greatest potential for employment in their chosen occupational field.
• To offer dedicated and qualified instructors, who provide the tools for learning, that will enhance each students future success.
• To create an atmosphere for learning that is both personal and practical, while in a school that is friendly and informative, in accordance with the Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
• To establish high standards of education and training in order to maintain corporate satisfaction among the business community for the school’s graduates.
• To enable students to establish independence through successful employment in their chosen career field.
• We help adult students gain the skills and attitudes necessary for a meaningful entry level career position.
• We strive to be responsive to the needs of our students, area businesses, industries, and government.
• We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings.
• We are dedicated to providing the services that support our students’ efforts to succeed.
Chesapeake, Virginia Campus
2211 S. Military Highway
Chesapeake, VA 23320